Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day Ideas

Mother's Day--don't let her be the one who makes the cake! Although I will be, but it's only because I enjoy it so damn much. In fact, it's not a cake as such, but a Tim Tam Malt Ice cream bomb with chocolate ganache. I am sure it will make an appearance on here in the very short future. So hold your horses and keep your eyes peeled--I can't help but think it's going to be insanely scrumptious. But what about you? What's cooking for Mother's Day? Here's a secret--mums don't really care what they get or what you do, it really is the thought that counts and the fact that you made an effort and remembered. So you don't have to go out and buy something super expensive. I would say most mums would probably treasure something hand made more than anything--a piece of you! I'm a mum, I would know, right?
So here's a few ideas of edible gifts you can make yourself for Mother's Day. Hope you spoil her!


Giant Sugar Coated Rose Petal Cake--recipe here.


Raspberry Lemonade Slice--recipe here.


Pink Pancakes with Strawberry Jam and Strawberry Oreo Crumble--recipe here.


Strawberry Oreo Kulter Hund Chunks--recipe here.


Glazed Raspberry Swirl Scrolls--recipe here.


Almond Meringue Sea Shells--recipe here.


Chocolate Fudge Marshmallow Cupcakes--recipe here.


Forbidden Fairy Foam--recipe here.


Monte Carlo Cheesecakes--recipe here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me some sugar, Sugar...